Grab an Order Form Here

You can Download my Order form for Custom items in Word format here. Any questions, just shoot me an e-mail at mwinkis@yahoo.com



Saturday, August 14, 2010

Car Decal Anyone?

If you can think it, I can create it.
How about a personalized decal for your vehicle? You have seen them; something in the back window of your car that says a little something about yourself. This one is on the back of my car. I LOVE the stick families. Check out your stick figure options here: http://devinylbymichelle.blogspot.com/p/stick-family-options.html

I generally do business locally and no shipping is necessary. If shipping is necessary all decal orders are shipped at a flat rate of $1.95 each to the continental United States. If you want to combine with another order that has not shipped yet, let me know in the special instructions.

Ready to put a stick family together or order a cutomized, one of a kind car decal? Contact me at me at mwinkis@yahoo.com and I will send you an Order form specifically for the stick families. Check out the stick family options above to put it together. It doesn't have to be just vinyl, it can be DeVinyl. Happy Creating!!

All decals will be in white exterior vinyl unless something else is requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment